You've said yes to the proposal of your dreams, now time to show off your forever captivating ring! The first few days of engagement can be a wonderful blur, so here are some tips to make sure your social media ring debut is crystal clear! Here are some tips for capturing the best ring selfies.
1. Get a manicure that gives your ring the spotlight. Opt for a nail color that's soft and feminine, or nude and natural, so that your nails are lovely and groomed but they don't distract from your dazzling diamond. Soft pinks, ivories, and hues of taupe are perfect for a look that's classic and subtle.
2. Lighting is imporant! Find an area outdoors, or an indoor spot by a window with natural light. Make sure that your hand and ring are in the light--if you're behind the light, the photo will look dark or back-lit.
3. Angles are everything! Your Kirk Kara ring is unique and breathtaking because of its hand-crafted detail and stunning design--make sure to showcase its splendor with an angle that captures as many facets as possible! Show off the diamond, the setting, and the band design in one photo.
4. Let the ring do the talking. Since your ring is a masterpiece and truly art to wear, keep background, captions, and number of photos to a minimum. The best ring-hand-selfies are posted alone with a simple caption like "I said yes!" So take your time and capture one great photo rather than posting an album of mediocre shots.
5. Tag Kirk Kara! Creating one-of-a-kind works of art for couples in love is our passion. The Kirk Kara family puts their hearts and souls into our designs and nothing makes us happier than seeing your special moment and joy. Tag us on social media @Kirk Kara and hashtag #KirkKara in your photos and you might just end up on our feed!
The point of your ring selfie is to announce your engagement and show off your delightful diamond. No matter the background or nail color, make sure to photograph your ring from all angles so you know how to best capture its enchanting beauty and share your fairy tale moment with your loved one