Lifetime Warranty & Aftercare
Lifetime Manufacture's Warranty
Should you have any concerns about your jewellery, we advise you to return the piece to us for inspection via our operation team. We request for you to arrange an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 020 7242 3015. If your item is confirmed to have a manufacturing fault, we will repair or replace the piece accordingly, at our sole discretion.
If damage is not deemed to be a manufacturing fault, we will advise you on our chargeable repair services.
As each of our pieces are handcrafted, there may be minor inconsistencies and irregularities to one another. These variations are not deemed a defect.
Jewellery is prone to wear due to normal, day-to-day activities and trauma. Both Platinum and Gold will scratch, tarnish and may discolour due to normal wear. Prongs can get caught, damaged and/or bent out of shape resulting in loss of stones. We do not provide a warranty to repair, replace or refund in the event of normal wear or loss of stones. If your stone appears to be loose, please contact us to arrange an inspection.
Our warranty does not cover theft or loss, and we therefore advise you select an appropriate insurance plan to cover your item. Please see our insurance advice for more information.
Conditions of the Manufacture's Warranty
Additionally to the aforementioned conditions, please be aware of the following:
- Diamond Palace Manufacturer’s Warranty is only available to the owner of the item, and for Diamond Palace made items.
- Any adjustment made by jewellers other than Diamond Palace will void your warranty.
- We recommend you arrange an inspection following any trauma to the jewellery, as soon as possible. The necessary repair may not be covered by the warranty, but we will advise on the best course of action.
- Our aftercare includes complimentary, annual ultrasonic cleaning and checkover services for your item. We suggest you do this when possible to prevent problems.
- Defects that occur when the item is in your care are not covered. Please note that discolouration can occur when exposed to certain chemicals, prongs can get caught and bent out of shape and stones can fall out when prongs are loosened, among other day-to-day issues. You should make yourself aware of how to best care for your jewellery, or contact us on email@example.com for advice.
We recommend you insure your jewellery in addition to our warranty. Whilst a number of insurers will offer sufficient coverage, we recommend TH March. To arrange cover with TH March, call 01822 855 555 or visit their website www.thmarch.co.uk. Our jewellery reference number is AD133T.
Alternatively, you may wish to add your jewellery to your home contents insurance.
Complimentary Cleaning and Inspection Services for Diamond Rings
We recommend having your ring cleaned and inspected every year or if it undergoes any potential trauma. Inspections may help prevent the loss of a stone and extend the life of your jewellery. This cleaning and inspection service is free of charge to all UK based Diamond Palace customers on their Diamond Palace jewellery. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time slot to bring your jewellery in, alternatively you can post your items to us at your expense, with return postage being chargeable.
We do not advise to regularly polish your item to remove scratches, markings etc. as this will result in the wearing away of metal, which in turn will affect the durability and integrity of your item. Polishing is a chargeable service.