Referrals Terms and Conditions
- The referred account is classed as a new customer which has purchased from us, at the time of the purchase a 10% discount will be calculated and only applies to selected jeweller. Referral Vouchers will only be paid after we have received the cleared funds from the referred party. Referral payments will be made as a voucher from a high street store.
- By taking part in the Referrals scheme, you accept and fully agree that Diamond Palace cannot be held liable for your referrals incorrectly detailing your email address or referral details during their sign up. We can take no referral details retrospectively, after a sign up has been made, whether made by your referral or not.
- Referrals discounts are non-transferable between account-holders.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a referral at our absolute discretion in line with our Terms and Conditions of Service.
- We respect our users' privacy and will disclose to a referring user only the email address of the new users who have nominated them during the sign up process. This information will be made available any statement issued to you. No other personal data will be given.
- By taking part in the Referrals scheme you understand that we continuously monitor participation and will take action against suspected fraudulent activity in line with our Terms & Conditions of Service.
- This offer is not open to resellers of any of Diamond Palace services or accounts provided
Termination and Change
Diamond Palace may suspend or terminate the Referral Program or a user’s ability to participate in the Referral Program at any time for any reason. Requirements and incentives may also change at any time. It is your responsibility to remain informed as to any changes of the service via these pages and our normal channels of communication.
Referral vouchers earned as a result of fraudulent activities are null and void. We reserve the right to suspend accounts or remove referrals if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive or fraudulent. We reserve the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or cancel or modify referrals as we deem fair and appropriate. Non-fraudulent accrued vouchers are not affected by suspension or termination of the Referral Program or a user’s participation.
Updates to the Terms
We can update these terms at any time without prior notice. If we modify these terms, we will post the modification on the diamondpalace.co.uk website, applications, or services, which are effective upon posting. Continued participation in the Referral Program after any modification shall constitute consent to such modification. If the modified terms are not acceptable, the only recourse is to stop sending referrals or participating in the Referrals Program.